- Senset Foam is clinically proven to help maintain the integrity of healthy skin for incontinent patients. It gently loosens and lifts soiling, making cleaning quicker for the nurse and more comfortable for the patient. It contains high levels of water repellent barrier to protect the skin from the acid effects of urine.
- The Foam Can includes a patient label to write the patient name and ward details on to help reduce the risk of cross infection. Using Senset Foam can reduce the risk of carrying infected soap and water around the wards.
- Senset Foam contains a deodorant to help make the nurses and patient experience more pleasant. It's dual actuator nozzle gives the nurse better control when applying to a patient.
- Quick-drying formulation reduces friction caused by drying.
- Emollients provide protective barrier supporting skin recovery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.